The Singing Inspector

My name is Charles

Recently I was inspected by a singing inspector called Mr Raymond. He had knickerbockers on and they were huge. He had big blue eyes and I think he disliked us.

When it was my turn to sing I sang with my friend Benny. We didn’t know any songs so Mr Raymond shouted at us in a roaring voice. The whole class was looking at us as if we were idiots.

I said that we can sing Pretty Polly and he said we must sing it. I sang in a deep voice while Benny sang in a high voice. When we were done he shouted at us saying we don’t belong in a singing class and he never wants us to sing again and sent us out. After we left it didn’t sound like we were the only ones he was going to send out.

Comments

  1. This is a very good blog kian and quite funny 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kian this is an outstanding blog, you explained everything very well, but there is one thing for sure I would definitely not want Mr Raymond as my music teacher, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement.

My Trip Too Dubai